Making the transition to a new home can be daunting, both physically and emotionally. We’ll do all we can to make your move as effortless as possible. That’s why Montgomery Place works closely with Lean On Me, the acclaimed mother-and-daughter team of Denise and Abby Wasenhove and their staff members to support you every step of the way.
They’ll start by meeting with you in your current home to discuss your wants and needs. Then they’ll prepare an action plan customized for you.
As you prepare to move, Abby and Denise will
- Assist with downsizing decisions
- Help you decide what to donate or sell
- Encourage you to toss out whatever’s left!
- Pack and itemize all your belongings
- Make the arrangements with your mover
On the day you move to Montgomery Place, Lean on Me will
- Unpack all your boxes
- Put all items away
- Arrange your furnishings
- Install your artwork
- Display your treasures where they belong in your new home
- Remove all moving boxes from your apartment
Their motto is “Organizing with Heart,” and they live it with every move.
Your community life counselor is happy to introduce you to Lean On Me so you can schedule an initial free consultation.