There’s a helping hand available whenever needed.
Assisted Living residents live in private apartment homes, arranged in a friendly and social neighborhood-like setting. Our Catered Living assistance program provides them more than just a timely dose of medicine. In addition to person-centered care and daily assistance from staff, we offer endless opportunities to enjoy each day to the fullest. With gorgeous views of Lake Michigan, friends all around, genuine hospitality and modern amenities, life here is easier and more enjoyable.
Our Catered Living Program
“I would recommend Montgomery Place because of the people who live here.” –Resident
- Private, homelike apartments, each with its own ADA-compliant bathroom
- Care includes assistance with meals, dressing, grooming, bathing, personal care, laundry, housekeeping, mobility, medication and doctor’s appointments
- Three levels of assistance based on degree of need, plus memory care and priority access to skilled nursing care should the need arise
- Two distinct “neighborhoods”— one for early-stage cognitive impairment; the other for those with physical limitations
- Resident-centered community dining room with personal menu items planned by our registered dietician, prepared by our in-house chef and served by our exceptional wait staff
- Private rooftop garden and sweeping views of Lake Michigan
- 24-hour security and medical emergency assistance
- Activities include educational programs, recreation programs, exercise classes, off-premises trips and more
Assisted Living with Memory Support
Our unique memory support program is designed for people with early, moderate and late-stage memory loss and cognitive impairment. In addition to providing assistance with activities of daily living, our specially trained staff uses person-centered and tailored care plans designed to meet each person’s individual needs.
- Help with daily activities that includes a familiar rhythm
- Thoughtful floor plans with age-friendly designs make everyday living easier
- A social and family-style setting rather than the usual medical nursing model
- Activities that support a feeling of independence
- Access to innovative health care through our relationship with the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center
- Priority access to skilled nursing care if needed