Independent living residents may have visitors both in common areas and in their apartments. The following protocols will apply to all visitors.
- 1. If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not arrange for visits.
- 2. In-apartment visits must be pre-arranged. Call 773-753-4566 between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm to request a visit. Or EMAIL email@example.com.
- 3. 24 hours in advance of your planned visit, staff will contact you with a questionnaire regarding your health and activity related to COVID. Be honest. The purpose is to avoid the spread of this virus.
- 4. Rapid COVID-19 tests will be administered to all visitors who come to the building. The cost of these tests is $20, or you can provide your insurance information for us to bill.
- 5. Visitors MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES in Public Hallways, Elevators, etc.. Please wear your own mask to our location. You will not be allowed to enter the building without a mask.
- 6. Social Distancing should be honored in public spaces.
- If Both visitor and residents have been fully vaccinated (Proof must be shown at Check In – and yes, you still have to have a Rapid Covid Test)
- 7. You can gather in apartments with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask. Length of visits will not me restricted.
- 8. You can gather in apartments with unvaccinated people from one other household (for example, visiting with relatives who all live together) without masks, unless any of those people or anyone they live with has an increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- 9. Over-night guests in apartments will be allowed. No guest apartment reservations at this time.
- If vistor and/or the resident have not been fully vaccinated:
- 10. Masks must be worn at all times. Visit limits will be 1 hour. No overnight guests. No visits on Monday. Visitation hours Tuesday through Sunday 9:00 am till 7:00 pm
Rules Subject to Change without Advance Notice