For All Vaccinated Visitors
- Bring your vaccination card each time you visit.
- You may visit for as long as you wish, in apartments/rooms/outdoors etc.
- You may dine together, even in our dining rooms
- You can touch, hug and share love.
- You are asked to wear masks and social distance as a precaution
For Unvaccinated Visitors
- Visits will be limited to outside or common areas only.
- First floor Game Room for visits with individuals who live in Independent Living
- 2nd Floor Dining room – a separate area will be designated
- 3rd Floor Common – a separate area will be designated
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes (1 hour if outside)
- You may not visit in apartments/rooms of the resident/patient
- You may not dine together
- No touching, hugging or sharing of personal contact
- Masks MUST be worn at all times and social distancing is expected
- Please avoid extended conversations with groups of people
NOTE: Unvaccinated residents/patients must follow the rules for unvaccinated visitors.