High-quality, person-centered care in a friendly and comfortable setting.
The Health Care Pavilion at Montgomery Place provides extraordinary levels of skilled nursing care in two intimate and nurturing neighborhoods. One is designed for comprehensive Medicare-certified sub-acute rehabilitation. The other is designed for licensed, long-term skilled care that serves individuals with moderate to late-stage cognitive impairments. Ongoing medical oversight is provided through the expertise of Board-certified geriatricians from the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center.
An individual approach to nursing care
Our Medical Director, Social Services Counselor, Activities Director, Registered Dietitian, Nurse Practitioner, Nurses’ Support Staff and Chaplain collaborate to create an individualized approach to providing compassionate skilled nursing care.
- Access to exceptional Board-certified physicians and geriatricians
- Person-centered care driven by high levels of staffing ratios
- Respite care
- Memory care
- Palliative care/pain management
- Social services and therapeutic recreation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Customized dining menus created by a registered dietitian
Our unique memory support program and neighborhood are designed for people with early, moderate and late-stage memory loss and cognitive impairment. This warm and friendly environment is safe and secure. Thoughtful floor plans with age-friendly designs make everyday living easier. Walking pathways, rounded corridor ends and a beautiful rooftop garden are emotionally soothing and therapeutic.
Our specially trained staff uses person-centered and tailored care plans designed to meet each person’s individual needs.
- Activities that support a feeling of independence
- A social and family-style setting rather than the usual medical nursing model
- Dedicated security and housekeeping staff who understand individual needs
- Access to innovative health care through our relationship with the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center