Effective August 14, 2021 – Visitor Guidelines.
The safety of our residents is our highest priority. These guidelines remain in place until further notice. There are no appointments needed. There is no longer a need to pre-arrange your visits.
Masks MUST Be Worn Indoors at All Times
For All Vaccinated Visitors
- Bring your vaccination card each time you visit.
- You may visit for as long as you wish, in apartments/rooms/outdoors etc.
- You may dine together, even in our dining rooms
- You can touch, hug and share love
- Please social distance as a precaution
For Unvaccinated Visitors
- Visits will be limited to outside or common areas only.
a. First floor Game Room for visits with individuals who live in Independent Living
b. 2nd Floor Dining room – a separate area will be designated
c. 3rd Floor Common – a separate are will be designated
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes (1 hour if outside)
- You may not visit in apartments/rooms of the resident/patient
- You may not dine together
- No touching, hugging or sharing of personal contact
- Social distancing is expected
- Please avoid extended conversations with groups of people
NOTE: Unvaccinated residents/patients must follow the rules for unvaccinated visitors