Live independently as you always have
Enjoy freedom, opportunity and comfort in a vibrant urban environment.
Independent Living at Montgomery Place is a great option for seniors who want freedom, opportunity and comfort in a vibrant urban environment. Spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, with sweeping views of Lake Michigan, come with modern full kitchens, granite or Corian® countertops, washers and dryers, wood flooring, track lighting and a custom palette of paint colors. Choose from five different apartment floor plans: The Shore, The Point, The Garden View, The Buckingham and Classic Cambridge.
“It’s a very lively place where someone with good ideas will find other people that they can share that with.” –Resident
- Daily meals planned and prepared by our in-house dietician and chef
- Community programs and outings in the surrounding Hyde Park area
- A “safety net” with 24-hour professional staffing and security
- Housekeeping service
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to on-site Catered Living Pavilion and Health Care Pavilion
- Emergency call system in apartments
Stress-Less Move-In Program
With support, encouragement and insight, relocating might be easier than you think. We know exactly what to do and how to help. Moving can be challenging both emotionally and physically. That’s why we’ve created this helpful program and assembled a trusted team of partners to help people with all the details.
- Move consultation and planning
- Custom floor plan design and decorators
- Real estate sale services, appraisals and repairmen
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Arranging auctions, consignments and garage sales
- Making donations to charities
- Packing, boxing and shipping items
- Oversight of movers and storage
- Unpacking boxes and setting up prior to your arrival
- Arranging companion travel to Montgomery Place